haha nowadays I'm blogging so unoftenly that it must take quite something for me to even want to begin the tremendous task of clicking on the blogger tab.
anyhow, this post is dedicated to sherilyn! classmate for 2 years, friend for 5 and hopefully countless years to come. haha firstly, thanks for your birthday card =) (I had a good laugh at the card! it was funny the picture..) call me old school, but nothing beats a nice, old-fashioned hand-written card. oops did I just call you old-fashioned. too bad. it's just really good to have someone that indeed understands what you say and are going through. thanks for your encouragement wrt boring NUS and gaining a new perspective and seeing another part of the world. how true. and yeah I am doing okay in terms of studies, and I don't expect less from you since we scored pretty much identically back in jc. haha! whoa but my life still not as exciting as an exchange student in the states lah.. yeap do enjoy your time remaining over there, and let's relax that mug hard rule for a bit yah. only after this, then continue to work just enough to get your As or whatever grades they use back in boring NUS!
exams are in a little over a month. I really have to activate that mug hard rule already. let me go find that dusty chao mugger uniform first.
anyhow, this post is dedicated to sherilyn! classmate for 2 years, friend for 5 and hopefully countless years to come. haha firstly, thanks for your birthday card =) (I had a good laugh at the card! it was funny the picture..) call me old school, but nothing beats a nice, old-fashioned hand-written card. oops did I just call you old-fashioned. too bad. it's just really good to have someone that indeed understands what you say and are going through. thanks for your encouragement wrt boring NUS and gaining a new perspective and seeing another part of the world. how true. and yeah I am doing okay in terms of studies, and I don't expect less from you since we scored pretty much identically back in jc. haha! whoa but my life still not as exciting as an exchange student in the states lah.. yeap do enjoy your time remaining over there, and let's relax that mug hard rule for a bit yah. only after this, then continue to work just enough to get your As or whatever grades they use back in boring NUS!
exams are in a little over a month. I really have to activate that mug hard rule already. let me go find that dusty chao mugger uniform first.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008